HPVsearch App Review – Herpesapp.com
HPV Search focuses exclusively on people infected with the Human Papillomavirus. According to researchers and various studies, HPV type 16 and 18 are responsible for causing cervical cancer. The app has been developed by J & H MedSoft Limited and can be downloaded for free on your iPhone or iPad.
What kind of information can you find on this app?
As the website focuses exclusively on the human Papillomavirus, you can expect to find a great deal of information about this condition. The information published on this site has been contributed by the experts in the medical sciences as well as those that have overcome this issue. Here are a few sections on the app that can help you learn about it:
- Incidence stats: These are the current statistics about HPV that can help users understand the spread of this infection and how likely you are in either getting infected or transmitting it to another person. There are quite a lot of statistics that can show you the real picture and prepare you for every possible case.
- Quick Facts: This short and crisp list of facts would imbibe in you a deep understanding of the human Papillomavirus so that you can determine what the risks are and what might be the symptoms of this infection.
- Prevention and vaccination schedule: Information about all the vaccines that can help an infected individual cope up with the infection. In addition to this, you can also get fair deal information about how you can prevent getting this disease in the first place or transmitting it, in case you’re already infected.
- Screening: We all know that the best way to prevent the spread of cancer is to detect it during the initial stages and failure to do so often proves fatal. The app contains details about screening procedure so that you can get yourself diagnosed and start treatment as early as possible.
- FAQ: This section contains all the frequently asked questions pertaining to HPV that have been asked by patients from across the globe. These questions have been answered by experts so that others too can get their queries resolved.
Should you download this app?
This is actually no harm in downloading this app on your iOS device given the fact that is absolutely free. In addition, you wouldn’t be charged any subscription fee in order use all the services that are a part of this app. Every aspect about this site has been designed to cater to the needs of those either having HPV or looking to learn about it so that they can protect themselves from potential infection.
Before you download this app, bear in mind that this isn’t essentially a dating app and there is no way you can communicate with like – minded people through any built – in features